Wednesday, February 6, 2013

National Geographic

This photo shows the vastness of the world alone. It shows how miniscule mankind is compared to the soil we walk on and the seas we are surrounded by. It seems to me that the fisherman is taking in the beauty of the rough waves crashing against the rocks, looking out to where the ocean becomes the sky. He is remembering every moment of his life that meant something to him, or left an impression.

8 comments:

  1. Really like the black and white photo. Lots of depth in the photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the ocean? It looks like clouds. Like they're up on some mountain. But yeah there is a lot you can interpret from the photo as far as what you think it symbolizes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fisherman is alone but he apparently doesn't seem to mind, as he just wants to be alone with the water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is really beautiful. I love that it is in black in white too. I think that the dull colors capture the beauty more then if it was in color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that the picture is in black and white and how focused the man on the rocks looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good photo I really enjoy black and white photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like i island in the background

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sweet! I love the ocean and its emptiness but at the same time it's so full of life! I like the black and white too!

    ReplyDelete